The WT Enterprise Center and the Amarillo Economic Development Corporation have launched the Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge, which helps participants to seek out and capitalize on growth opportunities. Put another way, the Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge is much more than an opportunity to win money. It helps participants to . . .
- Create an investment-worthy business plan to forecast the future of their business
- Receive mentorship and business coaching to allow them to update their personal skill sets
- Gain valuable resources and support systems to help them grow as leaders in the Amarillo community
Whether participants receive funding or not, they will walk away from this challenge knowing the steps they need to take to grow their business with resources to help them get there.
The Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge is a program of the WT Enterprise Center and funded by the Amarillo Economic Development Corporation. Since 1995, the Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge has . . .
- Awarded 91 cash grants
- Created 902 jobs
- Brought $19.7M in additional equity capital
- Helped local businesses generate $156M in revenue for the Amarillo economy
To learn more about this amazing opportunity, click here.