At Skild, we’re committed to offering our clients an industry-leading platform that serves as the engine powering today’s most vital innovation challenges. We’re constantly looking for new ways to improve a service that we helped pioneer more than 15 years ago.
With that in mind, we’re thrilled to announce our latest deployments, including new features and updates.
- Enhanced reporting: We ensured that all of our QuickSite API calls are directed to the most current version on Amazon.
- Event cloning: We made it even easier for our repeat customers to clone their events.
- TikTok embed: Our platform now enables contestants to link to videos created on TikTok.
- Password security: We improved our password capabilities to ensure that your data is more secure than ever before.
- Dashboard messages: Images can now be added to dashboard messages. In addition, new options are available for how and when new dashboard messages are displayed to participants.
- Entry form data: Administrators can now choose to copy certain sections of an entry form from one phase into an entry form in a subsequent phase.
- Judging app: We’ve added a search box to help judges find specific entries more easily (entry ID, title, summary). Additionally, judge sorting preferences remain constant, even if a judge logs out and logs back in again.
As always, we’re constantly striving to add new features and functions to the platform. Have a suggestion? Let us know.