The first ever Sankalp Global Innovation Challenge (Sankalp GIC) is a call for innovative technology-based product solutions that can reach the Next 3 Billion (N3B) and contribute to inclusive development. The platform will recognize some of the best innovations from around the world for their relevance to the emerging markets.
The GIC is looking for new products that are solving a pressing challenge for low income communities (at under US$4 a day) or are otherwise underserved because of geographic or social exclusion.
The product companies and inventors could be based anywhere in the world, but provide solutions that can solve problems for the developing world.
Innovators can win:
- Prize money of up to USD 50k to the best innovator
- Get introduced to more than 100 investors worldwide
- Showcase your idea with 2000+ attendees from across the world at Global Sankalp Summit 2016
- Get feedback on your idea from a 10 member international jury
- Sponsorship to attend 3 large international conferences as a special delegate
Want to learn more? Click here.
The Sankalp Global Innovation Challenge is powered by Skild.