First Lady, Michelle Obama, promotes the ASAP Innovation Competition
What? ASAP Innovation Competition - a nationwide competition designed to identify and reward innovative and impactful physical activity programs and technologies with excellent promise to motivate quality physical activity at school and beyond.
Who? Schools, School Districts, Teachers, Technology Developers… people like you with a passion to make a difference and get our nation’s students active and healthy.
Two (2) Competition Categories
- “School Programs”: Innovative in-school physical activity programs
- $25,000 prizes for Regional Winners
- $100,000 prizes for National Winners
- “Technology Innovation”: Technology applications that motivate and support daily physical activity at school and beyond
- $50,000 prizes to fund school-based pilot of winning technologies
- Opportunity to present winning technology at the 2012 national Health 2.0 conference
When? Now through April 2nd, 2012 at 11:59pm EDT – Hurry! You only have a few days left to enter!
For more information, visit http://www.activeschoolsasap.org/innovation-competition.
And, once again, we’re proud to say, this competition is powered by Skild.