Creating viable, affordable, alternative pathways to high-quality careers, the SyncUp Colorado Challenge has announced its winners.
The winning partnerships, which each earned unanimous support from the judges, collectively bring modern apprenticeships and hybrid college approaches to serve broad geographies and beneficiaries statewide and represent solutions across fast-growing industries in Colorado, including healthcare and construction
And the winners are . . .
- Grow Our Own: Partnership for Equity in Health Careers
- Colorado Health Careers Collaborative
- EPIC Center Featuring Tiny Homes
- Unleashing Scale in CareerWise Modern Youth Apprenticeship
- The Linked Education: Providing a Continuum of Experiences in Agricultural Industries and the Food System
- Eagle County Collaborative for Career Pathways
Congratulations to all! Be sure to click here to learn more about each winning team’s vision and mission.