Skild's Notable Award Software Programs
For awards programs
The fact that awards and honors have become standard sections on the resume is telling: if you’re actively working, playing or just plain living, chances are you’re eligible for at least one award. There are literally hundreds of thousands of awards that recognize excellence and achievement in just about every discipline and past time imaginable. But surprisingly enough, the vast majority of these programs are still run manually – either by using emails and spreadsheets, downloadable PDF or open source forms, or the more sophisticated programs might have a custom website for accepting nominations and submissions; but very few program administrators have a complete award management solution. Enter Skild, the end-to-end award management platform that you’ve been waiting for.
An award is fundamentally a competitive process. Just like other competitive processes, awards typically involve multiple categories of participation, multiple submissions and multiple rounds of judging. This is an obvious simplification of a complex process, but the point is that awards, prizes and contests have similar workflows, with one primary exception: the nominations process. Skild’s nomination feature is compliant with most award programs, and we continue to improve our award software with each new customer engagement. All nomination forms are completely customizable, and administrators may select who can view the nomination, and who gets notified of its submission and acceptance. It’s an elegant yet simple solution for even the most complex award programs.
With Skild’s award software, you get access to all of our standard features in addition to popular add-ons such as nominations and public voting.
- Multi-phase entries & scorecards – accept different entries by phase and assign different scorecards to each phase.
- Multiple Brackets – create multiple categories to segment groups of contestants and judges within a single award program.
- Nominations – allow users to nominate others and ensure all of the data is integrated throughout the lifecycle of the prize or award.
- Payment Processing – charge a fee to apply for your award, offer discount codes, and integrate with PayPal or your preferred payment gateway.
- Public Voting – broaden audience participation by allowing users to register and vote for their favorite nominees; and turn on public commenting to facilitate community discussions.